Hi Josh,

Thanks for the reply.

Couple of questions -
1. Just to clarify - Is the access level upgrade tied to the Developer
token or is it tied to each MCC Account that I try to access with that Dev
Token?
2. Our Developer token is used by multiple applications that run various
API calls. Is there a way to get a breakdown of API request made versus
quota used per request so we can understand which request triggered the
RateExceedError? This will allow us to narrow down the rogue application.

We currently use ManagedCustomerService to get a list of accounts under an
MCC and thereafter use CampaignService to get the list of Campaigns under
each of the accounts under the MCC. Once the user selects the necessary
campaign(s), we proceed to run various reports (Keyword Perf, Ad Perf etc)
as the application demands

Our issue right now is against an MCC account that has more than 200
sub-accounts and the call to CampaignService fails with the RateExceedError
when we try to pull the list of campaigns across all the 200+ accounts.

Is this not the most efficient way of doing this?

I'm not sure how pulling zero-impression reports in this case will
alleviate our problem. Could you clarify?

Thanks,
Sudi