Josh,

This is not particularly straight forward. Couple of obvious questions:

1) It appears location id is required, but per the documentation, and exact
name match must be passed in. This would seem to be problematic unless I
can get a complete list of all of the location names to make sure a valid
name is passed in. Is that possible?
2) What about an id for a proximity (zip plus radius)? How would it be
possible to derive that?

Thanks,
ZZ