Hello Ina,

You have to apply for access with your production developer token, which
will put it in a pending approval state. Once it's in that state, you
simply use your production developer token with the test accounts and
everything should work smoothly. You should not have to sign up for an
extra developer token with the test account.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team