Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding shopping campaigns while I
migrate all my code over.

Firstly is it possible to use the group bid as a default as with other
adgroup criteria or do shopping campaigns always require a bid. The errors
I get and behaviour of the user interface seem to demonstrate that. Is this
likely to be changed in the future? If not why are shopping campaigns
different to all others in this respect?

Secondly and on a similar note, I tried to set the bidding strategy type to
NONE to force through the defaults from group/campaign as I do with other
campaign types, but this got rejected, are other bidding strategies allowed
with shopping campaigns or are we not able to apply a finer grain control
as with other criteria?

Finally I noticed that when I import a shopping campaign the root patition
has a status of PAUSED with the others having a status of ACTIVE, but when
I try to set the user status with the API I get an error, the user
interface also seems to bear out that this isn't supported? Is it possible
to pause specific parts of a partition tree or are they always active?

Thanks

John