Hi Chad,

That error indicates that the user you were logged in as when you went
through the OAuth2 flow that generated the refresh token does not have
access to the account specified in the *clientCustomerId* header.

When going through the OAuth2 flow to generate the refresh token, please
make sure you are logged in as the proper Google account (usually an MCC
that is linked to the client account). It may help to first log out of all
of your Google accounts in your browser, restart your browser, and then
navigate to the URL generated when you run the OAuth2 Token Generator
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib/wiki/Using-OAuth2TokenGenerator>
.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team