Hi Jonathan,

It looks like the Google Product Taxonomy is a static list, so it is
*possible* that it's outdated, but I'm still looking to confirm that. I'll
post back here when I have more information on that front.

I'm curious -- do you have specific examples where *Merchant Center* shows
products in a category that is not returned by
ConstantDataService.getProductBiddingCategoryData
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201406/ConstantDataService#getProductBiddingCategoryData>,

or vice versa? If so, could you send me screenshots from *Merchant Center* and
ad group/criterion ID pairs where you see this occurring?

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team