Hi Perrine,

If you have self upgraded, you'll still be able to create legacy location
extensions, although if AdWords finds both legacy and upgraded extensions
it will use the upgraded extensions when serving ads.

Eventually, the legacy extensions will be removed. Please see the *I've
already upgraded my account* section of the following Help Center article.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/4388155

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team