Hi Ray, after more investigation this search adgroup triggered an automatic
placement, and ended up returning it in the automatic placements
performance report. This is a very closely related URL that shown the ad,
so I am pretty sure it's legit. However it does not show up in Adwords,
even after changing the campaign type to Search Network with Display
Select. Please ignore the info regarding googlebot_keyword. This was an
empty container in my database that was overwritten with the placement info.

I suppose that this is an issue I can ask my account rep, why this random
placement is not viewable.

Many thanks!