Thanks, Sergio. Yes, that's how I'm doing it now (sorry if I wasn't clear).
I have to create the adGroup first, then the product Ad, then create the
entire tree in one go. I have to do it that way because I keep getting
intermittent errors when creating lots of AdGroups and Product Ads in a
loop (Unkown API Error, Refresh Token Failure, et. Al).

Was just hoping for a faster solution.

Thanks,

Eric