Hi,

We are creating a small report for my company. We need to get Campaign
Name, AdGroup Name and Keywords for a gclid. We have these steps:

1. Capture and save gclid.
2. CLICK_PERFORMANCE_REPORT to get CampaignId, AdGroupId and CriteriaId
(Keyword ID) filtering by gclid and DateRange=TODAY (or Yesterday, if we
saved the gclid yesterday).
3. KEYWORD_PERFORMANCE_REPORT to get KeywordText, CampaignName and
AdGroupName, filtering by Id (Keyword ID) and DateRange=ALL_TIME.

If we test using gclid from today, we get data on steps 2 and 3 (Good). If
we test using gclid from yesterday we get results only on step 2, but step
3 is empty (Bad).
We have 2 saved gclid from today and 1 saved gclid from yesterday. I can
post the gclid information, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to do it
public.

Pdata: The documentation in spanish is different to english version. In
spanish we don't have the Click Report. We had to use a browser in English
to see it.

Thank you,

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/26114fab-306f-463f-9f11-3186b3b7df3a%40googlegroups.com.