Hello Vladyslav,

I see the production MCC account is missing T&T (terms and conditions not
signed). Normally, it's available as the last step of the billing setup
process.

Please check with the tokens review team to sign T&C manually.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/c889713b-c90e-49c4-8667-95ae14c177cd%40googlegroups.com.