On Tuesday, September 9, 2014 3:15:21 PM UTC+1, Chuck Reeves wrote:

> Instead of removing the partitions, why not just disable the bids on them
> ?  This way when they come back on you wont need to rebuild the whole tree
>
> Sorry maybe an obvious question, but how do you disable the bids on them.
I initially tried to do something like this before but couldn't get it to
work, hence removing them.

Also you don't need to build the whole tree provided it is intact before
and after you complete the operation so I am able to just add or delete a
single product for example without touching the root or any other nodes.

John

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/391faade-6b98-4e56-95ae-d40351c13215%40googlegroups.com.