Hello,

This is expected. Cross-MCC reports are not supported in the API. You need
to retrieve report for each advertiser account individually and merge them
on the client side.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1247d850-a83d-4c3b-a646-69280728ed28%40googlegroups.com.