Hi Greg

I do exactly what you do, but I guess I'm scared that this could be a
permanent change and so when v201402 gets retired, we'll be in big trouble!

The reason why I put the word "bug" in the question is to find out if this
is by design or an unintended consequence of another update. And the
follow-up question would be: if it is by design, has the team considered
this senario? This is also odd because it diverges from the UI. Maybe it is
a step in a bigger migration? Anash has mentioned earlier in this thread:
"The UI and older API versions allows this behaviour for now, but they will
eventually start working like the way v201406 works today."

If this is the future, then I hope we can find a workaround well before
v201402 gets retired!

Cheers

David

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.