Hello,

Dorian is correct, email address was optional since account creation became
possible via the API, with CreateAccountService first and
ManagedCustomerService later.

Oliver, I want to tell you we had an internal discussion based on this
thread. We've also assessed number of API requests we receive with this
field (which is very low) and other factors. The decision was made to
continue with the change as announced. I am sorry this requires changes to
your system and workflow.

I still believe the correct way of handling this is to keep account ID -
email pairs in your data store and to use that for both report delivery and
UI rendering.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f8d51f8e-b086-4503-ac15-c3f97f0f8afc%40googlegroups.com.