Aaaaaah, I'm an idiot.  The campaigns in question were set up a long time
ago and most of the data was excluded by the DURING period specified in the
query.

Thanks for prompting me to look more closely and spot the difference.

While I've got someone answering, can you possibly point me in the right
direction to ask questions about the Webmaster API?  I've asked a question
about an apparent bug in the verification API over in the forum
<https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/webmasters/verification/CJ8Mk6HU0kI>
 but
I've got a resounding silence.  Am I asking in the wrong place?

Cheers,
Liam

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8efbf6d7-f1bf-4ad2-86cf-8820ec251cb1%40googlegroups.com.