Hi Kinsey,

Your job failed because your developer token is on basic access mode, and
can handle only 10K operations per day. MJS is meant to handle bulk
operations, and hence fails the task if it cannot complete it due to a
quota issue. You can upgrade to standard access
<https://www.google.com/appserve/fb/forms/standardaccess/> for your
developer token to make sure this API call works.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.