As a person who is VERY new to this world this was definitely a hurdle for
me.

I set up XAMPP on my pc at home. It installed php and all the necessary
stuff right out of the box. But what I didn't realize was just what was
said below. You must run these examples all from the command line. So it's
not like you can just upload these libraries to Godaddy and get them to
run.

Running them on your local machine is probably the easiest approach.

But figuring out how to get php to run on command line was still a
challenge. This post was key in getting me to be able to run a php script
from command line:
http://www.blog.highub.com/php/running-php-using-windows-command-line-with-xampp/

Now I can get other examples to run as well. Hopefully you will too.

:)

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4dca4b84-b85e-4173-97b9-6767f5aebd4a%40googlegroups.com.