We have a client report showing impressions, clicks, cost and more by date
or by criteria. The criteria of course also can be of the Vertical type.
Now, one of the bigger resellers using our app is a French reseller, and
the client report for his customers naturally is in French. Actually, we
have client reports (and backends) in ten languages and none of our
customers is using English as first language, just to demonstrate the
broader range of the problem. Back to our French reseller, he asked us to
show the vertical criteria in our report in French as the Adwords UI also
has them in French.

The vertical.path() property apparently has only English terms, and the CSV
file which I found in the vertical appendix also is only in English. So I
told the French reseller that we are sorry but we don't think it's possible
with the API or even with own added programming since the translations are
not made public from Google. Well, I wanted to be sure, and would be happy
to hear about possible solutions.

Best regards,
Alexander

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.