Hi,

Yes, upgraded URLs = all the final* urls and settings around it. By
default, this works only for your test accounts. Once your account is
whitelisted for the feature (through the signup form), your calls will
start working against production accounts, and ads will function properly.

Cheers,
Anash

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/1c09c75f-fef8-408b-957d-a36a8df6aea7%40googlegroups.com.