I am encountering this problem. Its happening basically every time I click
save on a report. Here is the error in the Event Viewer:

An unhandled exception occurred and the process was terminated.

Application ID: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/NorthshoreNet4_Dev

Process ID: 968

Exception: System.Net.WebException

Message: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

StackTrace:    at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)
   at AdHoc.Reports.Thumbnails.RequestSender.SendWebRequest()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean
preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/e572a226-87c6-49d1-8d56-1c4f635d1b72%40googlegroups.com.