Hi Danny,

You should be using a single feed, and associating the right set of
FeedItems with the campaigns using a MatchingFunction. The usual practice
is to keep one feed per extension type (e.g. one for sitelinks, one for
call extensions,
etc.).
https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/v201406/AdvancedOperations/AddSitelinks.php#L214

shows how to associate individual FeedItems with a campaign.

If you have exceeded the 20 feed limit, then you can delete the feeds using
FeedItem.mutate, REMOVE operator.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.