Hello GDZ,

GMB doesn't provide an API at the moment unfortunately. The best approach I
can currently suggest is the bulk location management:

  https://support.google.com/business/answer/3217744

We'll be improving options on linking GMB accounts in the future.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/36e4c1fe-9a8f-449c-834c-0a252bae2430%40googlegroups.com.