Hello David,

As previously announced, we do not plan to expose Shared sets in the public
API. Those services are available temporarily to the existing users only.

I will definitely follow up on this feature request internally.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ad1dd51d-be96-4f12-84a7-d318fccc62c5%40googlegroups.com.