Hi Euge,

I was just experimenting with the report a bit more and after some trial
and error I realized that you *can* filter by *CallStartTime* by using a
date in the format *yyyyMMddHHmmss*. For example, this AWQL report query
will only return calls with a start time on or after October 12, 2014 9:30
AM.

SELECT CampaignId, CampaignName, CallType, CallStatus, CallDuration,
CallStartTime FROM CALL_METRICS_CALL_DETAILS_REPORT
WHERE CallType IN ["GOOGLE_SEARCH", "HIGH_END_MOBILE_SEARCH"]
  AND CallStartTime >= "20141012093000"

I realize this is a bit non-standard since we're not using a *DURING* clause
here, but please let me know if this is a viable work-around for you while
we are waiting for *DURING* clause support for this report.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/da93e3cf-35bf-40ba-ac5e-88312e4b41ab%40googlegroups.com.