Hi,

for our AdWords account we have a batch job running which imports various
reports like e.g. Criteria Performance Report. During the nightly import we
import only the data of the previous day for all accounts and campaigns.

Now we noticed that when comparing the imported numbers (clicks, conversion
etc.) after one month with the AdWords Web Interface that the figures
didn't match. I read in the forum that Google corrects that data which is
made available via the API (e.g. removing click fraud).

As a test I re-imported the data for one account for a full month and after
that the numbers matched again exactly the ones shown on the web interface.

Now my question:

- After which period do you recommend to re-import the data in order to get
the "final" numbers ? (Would be some sort of correction job which
re-imports the data)

For some analysis we always need the latest figures from the previous day.
That's fine. However then for long time analysis it is not ideal if our
database does not match with the figures on the AdWords Web GUI.

Especially for the conversions we have seen huge differences up to 30% and
trends being contradictory.

Thanks for your help

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/34bb2a22-9ef0-4d95-9c0d-9d8cfea68553%40googlegroups.com.