I've been trying to set up our API access with a test MCC account and am
running into the following error:

[QuotaCheckError.TERMS_AND_CONDITIONS_NOT_SIGNED @ ; trigger:'<null>']

I found the following resource
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/common-errors?hl=es#QuotaCheckError.TERMS_AND_CONDITIONS_NOT_SIGNED>
 and
have made sure that both the test MCC account and the production MCC
account have a credit card attached and have accepted the terms and
conditions.  Furthermore, I have filled out the form
<https://services.google.com/fb/forms/apicontact/> intended for users that
are unable to add their payment method and accept the terms and conditions
(not my situation, but it was the only other option) but have yet to hear
back from a team member.

Am I missing something here or have I done all that I can at this time?

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/90c448c7-d5ed-4a89-87d6-c81eb5e45c73%40googlegroups.com.