Hello,

We have a complete list of all time zones accepted by the API
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/timezones>. I am
surprised to learn that UTC is not accepted, since it is such a standard. I
will see if we can get this added, possibly in a future version of the API.
For now, you will have to choose one of the supported time zones.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d6939f0e-6be7-4a3e-ac7b-33d5bd5fd120%40googlegroups.com.