AdWords API groups rules

   1.

   This Google Group is a public forum for discussing technical aspects of
   the AdWords API only. This means that:
   1.

      For support on other products contact the relevant support alias or
      forum.
      2.

      For non-API AdWords questions refer to the general AdWords support
      <https://support.google.com/adwords/>.
      3.

      Legal, T&C or token approval questions will not be answered here.
      2.

   Non-related, commercial (aka spam) and abusive content is prohibited.
   Please comply with Google Groups rules and local law before posting.
   3.

   Make sure to do a quick search before asking a question. Also check
   resources and FAQ sections below. In many cases your question has been
   answered already and you can find a solution right away.
   4.

   Avoid posting confidential information on the group, particularly
   developer tokens, logins, passwords, etc. When attaching logs, make sure
   to remove this data. You can still provide object IDs such as campaign
   ID, ad group ID etc. to help us investigate the issue.
   5.

   Although this forum is monitored by Google Developer Relations team and
   we try to answer every question within a reasonable timeframe, we don’t
   guarantee any fixed response time.
   6.

   While we try to provide help in different languages, it’s preferable to
   ask questions in English, as the language most API users can communicate in.

Helpful resources:

   -

   Google Ads Developers Plus page
   <https://plus.google.com/+GoogleAdsDevelopers> -- make sure to subscribe
   to the page to receive Ads announcements, including new version releases,
   sunsets and documentation updates.
   -

   Google Ads Developer Blog <http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/> --
   official Ads announcements blog.
   -

   Client libraries
   <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/clientlibraries> --
   official AdWords API client libraries for Java, DotNet, Ruby, Python, Perl
   and PHP.
   -

   AdWords API documentation <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/> --
   general API reference and guides.
   -

   AdWords API forum <https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/adwords-api> --
   this site.

Frequently asked questions:

*Tokens approval*

If you have a question regarding the functionality of the AdWords API,
please post on the forum. If you have a question about an ongoing
application, reply directly within the existing thread between you and the
Token Review team.

If you have applied for the AdWords API in the API Center of your AdWords
MCC account but have not heard from us, check your Developer Contact email
inbox for an email from us. If you missed our email about completing a
follow-up New Token Application Form, first ensure that your developer
contact email listed in the API Center of your AdWords MCC is up to date,
then fill out this form <https://services.google.com/fb/forms/newtoken/> and
we will get back to you within 2 business days.

*Terms and conditions*

In order to access the AdWords API you need to sign the Terms and
Conditions. You can review and accept T&C as the last step of the billing
setup process. For some countries T&C has to be signed in writing.

*Test Accounts*

A test account
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/test-accounts> is a great
way to get started with the AdWords API right away. While your production
developer token is pending approval you can still use it to execute AdWords
API requests against test accounts. Simply create a test MCC account and
one or more child accounts under the test MCC, and you can issue API
requests against those child accounts with your pending production
developer token.

If you have an approved token, you can use the ManagedCustomerService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/ManagedCustomerService>

to check if an account is a test account by requesting the testAccount field
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/ManagedCustomerService.ManagedCustomer#testAccount>
.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/6ed21a9c-e4bb-4e2f-bf2b-00c5a90712b1%40googlegroups.com.