Hi Dorian,

I confirmed that I'm getting the
*SelectorError.INVALID_PREDICATE_FIELD_NAME* error as well when I try to
filter by *Domain*. I'm following up with the reporting team and will post
here when I have an update. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8927bc96-ada0-4571-a8fe-6f645c4cdb36%40googlegroups.com.