Hi Kiran,

What language are you using to make API calls? AdWords API doesn't require
you to install any special certificates, but depending on the language and
library you are using, you may require to install the certificate for
AdWords API site into your machine's trusted certificate store. E.g. mono
requires <http://www.mono-project.com/docs/faq/security/> you to run
mozroots command to import the default set of trusted certificates.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.