Hi Christian,

Apologies for the wrong link, I meant this
link:
https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/CSharp/v201409/Optimization/EstimateKeywordTraffic.cs

I think we allow only estimates for distinct keywords in a single request,
even though the bid range is different. In your case, you'd need to send
multiple requests.

Cheers,
Anash

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.