Hi,

I am having some difficulty getting the correct list of keywords in an
AdWords account via the API. The number of keywords does not add up to the
same as what's in the AdWords UI for some client IDs. (for some it does)

I have tried with predicates on and with predicates off and both calls are
out by 532 keywords vs the UI.

I think it may have something to do with negative keywords as I discovered
a keyword being brought back from the API that is not in the list on
AdWords, yet it is in the negative list. The Ad group level negative
keyword list adds up to 530 which is close to the 532 I mentioned. By
campaign level there's over 11k negative keywords though so I'm confused.

On another account the different is 13386 keywords with 13384 in the Ad
group level negative keyword list, which again is 2 more than the number
we're out by.

Would the API bring back Ad group level negative keywords by default? I
can't figure out how to even detect/strip them out with a predicate.

I am using the keywords performance report.

Thanks,

David.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/78f39702-fc43-4737-aa98-076eda9dae2d%40googlegroups.com.