Hi Lukasz,

An AdWords account can have a combination of Shopping and non-Shopping
campaigns, so the concept of a "Shopping account" doesn't really exist. In
order to only get shopping data you'll have to filter by
*AdvertisingChannelType* in the CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT, as you
mentioned.

Also, since each report request can only be for one account
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting#multiple-accounts>
 (not
an MCC), I don't think you'll wind up with any more reporting requests than
if the ACCOUNT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT somehow supported shopping-only requests.
Either way, you'll have to issue one request per account, whether that
request is for the Campaign or the Account report.

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f59a19a4-7f02-401f-a9f8-c6adbf1b9a92%40googlegroups.com.