*"Generally, you can approve one application only once per account, so you
may be hitting a "wrong" (already authorized) account in the process."*

Is it only true for Web application ? Because in local I have never
experienced this problem ... In fact, when the user disconnects and tries
to come back later to our website, in order to authenticate him, we use his
Google account (and not a special login from ours) so this is why I try to
hit an already authorized account.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/15c56d79-3a7c-419f-a9ed-e7a903b21fdd%40googlegroups.com.