Hi Ro,

I'm replying here so that others encountering this problem can see the
solution. This was due to issue #36 in the .NET library
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib/issues/36>. We will fix
this issue (including updating the example) in an upcoming release of the
library.

Best regards,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.