Hi,

Could you send the ad group ID and ad ID for your AdGroupAd? I'd like to
see which type of Ad
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201409/AdGroupAdService.Ad>
 (TextAd,
TemplateAd, ProductAd, etc.) it is. For example, if it's a TemplateAd
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201409/AdGroupAdService.TemplateAd>,

then there's not much that AdWords can return for *Headline* and
*PromotionLine* since those are not attributes of that ad type -- they are
attributes of TextAd
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201409/AdGroupAdService.TextAd#headline>s

and ProductAd
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201409/AdGroupAdService.ProductAd#promotionLine>s,

respectively.

If you need the button text of a *TemplateAd* then currently the only
option is to retrieve the ad via AdGroupAdService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201409/AdGroupAdService>

and pull that information from the *TemplateAd*'s templateElements
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201409/AdGroupAdService.TemplateAd#templateElements>
.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team