Hi Visar,

Yes, if you don't filter by feedId, then GetCampaignFeeds will give you ALL
the campaign feeds where placeholdertype = 1 (i.e. sitelinks). Just pick
the FeedId from the CampaignFeed.

There's a caveat to this: By definition, a Feed doesn't have an extension
type associated with it, so you could in theory add columns for different
extension types to a Feed, and then reuse the same feed for different
extension types by mapping the right columns. Not that it's an efficient
way to do things, but you might eventually come across such a case if you
process lots of accounts.

Cheers,
Anash

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.