Hi Josh,

I'll go ask them if that's what they want and then post back if I hear back
from them.

Thanks,

Brandon

Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)於 2014年12月4日星期四UTC+8下午10時32分51秒寫道:

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/07e6cc50-e7a5-4201-9394-e6a832bbd7f5%40googlegroups.com.