Hello,

I ran the example and it worked fine for me, but the XML is different.

Here's an XML snippet from your request:

<items xsi:type="StringRuleItem">
  <key>
    <name>ecomm_pagetype</name>
  </key>
  <op>EQUALS</op>
  <value>checkout</value>
</items>

And here's the same snippet from my request:

<StringRuleItem>
  <key>
    <name>ecomm_pagetype</name>
  </key>
  <op>EQUALS</op>
  <value>checkout</value>
</StringRuleItem>

The same pattern holds true for each instance of this. Yours is likely
wrong because you have an outdated version of ads_common. Please try
upgrading your ads_common library and then try the request again. We made
some changes to allow choice-type requests in ads_common specifically for
the rule-based remarketing feature.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.