Thanks Anash.

I forgot to mention we have partialFailure enabled.  We're also aware of
how to find out about the failed operations as you pointed out in the
examples.

Our question was about how to handle the successful operations returned
result.  We need to know the ID of the new ads that were successfully
created.  We get an *AdGroupAd*[] array from *AdGroupAdReturnValue.getValue()
*which has this data.  However, we're not sure how the data is positioned
there.

In the example I gave, if the 3 failed Ads are not in that array, then how
do we know which 7 Ads succeeded (since the array position will be
different from the operation position).

However, if the array is 10 objects long, then what value do you provide
for the failed Ads?

Oliver

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/9c45950f-ea8a-460a-8c0f-4288b88b69a8%40googlegroups.com.