Hi,

There are a couple of different services in the API to help you optimize
your campaigns. Check out our Estimating Traffic guide
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/traffic-estimator-service>
 for
details on the *TrafficEstimatorService*. Also, the DataService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201409/DataService>
will
provide information on the approximate # of clicks, etc. that you will get
using different bid amounts.

You can also look at the various impression share fields in reports, e.g.,
on the KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#keywords>,
the *SearchRankLostImpressionShare* and *SearchImpressionShare* fields
provide information on impressions you served vs. impressions you could
have served.

Best regards,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.