We've been getting two types reports for campaign performance and criteria
performance, as this site states below.
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#campaign
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports#criteria

The values of two reports have been exactly matched for all performance
(e.g. clicks, impressions,,,).

However,
after some accounts have set the custom affinity audience in GDN campaigns,
the value of a criteria performance report has become less than that of a
campaign performance report.

For example:
The impressions for campaign report are 314,386. --> This value matches
AWUI.
The impressions for criteria report are 307,876.

Could you tell me how to get the correct criteria performance report for
the accounts which has been set custom affinity audience in GDN, or how to
get around this behavior?

Thank you,

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2a1b9e84-6e4b-475f-a7a3-5d1919eae8b4%40googlegroups.com.