Hi,

We also started experiencing this issue a few days ago for all of our
clients, please fix this.
Meanwhile, is there an alternative geo report that can be pulled that can
be used to breakdown campaign performance per country?

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/a0cd5668-413f-43a3-be89-768de7d800ad%40googlegroups.com.