Hi,

i am developing AdWords API software to handle AdParams in TextAds which
our company is using and I am running into a problem working with many
keywords.

We currently handle 70k AdGroups in our AdWords account divided in 4
Campaigns. Each AdGroup contains about 10 or more keywods and every keyword
has 2 parameter. It means, that when we want update every keyword,
we have to do 70 000 * 10 * 2 = 1 400 000 mutate operations I am not
familiar with Standard Access, but in Basic, there is limit of 10 000
operations, so I guess, that even in Standard, we are not supposed, to make
milions of requests every day.

We will ofcourse after first setup keep information about what we set, so
next day we will update only changed AdParameter, but because we often
change price to be cheapest on market, even with this optimalization,
there can be many calls each day.

Is there any way to change parameters in more efficient way? I know about
AdCustomizer, but we need at least for now keep our Ads unchanged, because
we need statistics about them, so making new using Customizer is not option.
Or am I just too afraid, and in standard access there is no problem using
thismany calls?

Thanks for every advice.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7dca804c-3531-4b1b-98b8-6b6ec7914566%40googlegroups.com.