Hi Samuel,

Could you please tell me why you would like to use these selectors
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/selectorfields#v201409-AdGroupService>

as well?
I am still checking with my colleagues about this, but it seems reporting
feature suits the purpose of getting statistics, such as impressions and
number of clicks, much more.

For those selectors you mentioned, I think the main purpose of them is to
just get the properties of entities themselves, not statistics around them.
But please wait until I get more information about the design of these
selectors.

Regarding your second question, I'm afraid that it may be difficult for us
to debug your code according to security and privacy concerns.
Could you please re-check your access token, developer token and client
customer ID?
If you can provide SOAP request & response logs, that would be much easier
for us to debug together. (Please be sure to strip your personal
information off)

For now, I recommend you to try our code example
<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-dotnet-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/CSharp/v201502/Reporting/DownloadCriteriaReport.cs>first

to see if everything is fine before trying external code example.
Though you don't need to use client libraries all the time, they may be a
good start to see if your settings have no problems. :-)

Cheers,
Thanet

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3d19e053-4874-4ccd-9890-313d7ab9dce9%40googlegroups.com.