Hi M,

If you link your account to the third party's MCC, then they will have
complete access to your account.

If you only want them to have read-only access, you could set up a user
with read-only access and then have them use OAuth credentials from that
user when accessing your account. In this case you would *not* link your
account to their MCC.

For more information about access levels, please see this Help Center
article <https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en>.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.