Hi there,

sorry to revive this old thread, but I just wanted to clarify whether it's
still the case that once an ad group is set to "removed" state, its name
can never again be used in the containing campaign (as re-enabling or
renaming the ad group is not possible)?

Thanks & cheers,
Dorian

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.