Hi Luke,

This forum is for questions related to the AdWords API
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/>, not the *Search *API.
Please post to the Search API forum
<https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/customsearch>, and the
experts there should be able to help out.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/38b5d93c-e578-477d-bb19-b5fa8d97e1da%40googlegroups.com.