Hi,

AdWords API only supports single client report. The best way to check if an
account is MCC or not is to make a call to CustomerService.get()
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/CustomerService#get>.

The canManageClients
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201502/CustomerService.Customer#canManageClients>
 will
tell you whether the account is MCC or not. You should set the
clientCustomerId header to an advertiser account ID when making reporting
calls.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.